We are certified home inspectors in Oregon and Southwest Washington that can help inspect all elements of your home including roofing and structural components, electrical and plumbing systems, interior and exterior components, appliances, heating and cooling, insulation and ventilation, pest and dry rot.
Oregon & Southwest Washington
- $350 – up to 1,000 sq. ft.
- $375 – 1,000 – 1500 sq. ft.
- $400 – 1,500- 2,000 sq. ft.
- $425 – 2,000 – 2,500 sq. ft.
- $450 – 2,500 – 3,000 sq. ft.
- Negotiable – more than 3000
- Additional $50 for more than 50 years old
Home Energy Scores
As of January 2018, Portland now requires Home Energy Scores for homes sold within the city limits. Aaron’s Inspection Services are licensed Home Energy Assessors who will deliver a fully-detailed report deliver a federal, state, and city-compliant score and report. Assessments generally take 1-2 hours and you’ll receive your report within 24 hours.
$225 per house
Credit Cards Accepted
Friendly & Trustworthy
About Aaron Hill
Aaron has been inspecting buildings for more than 20 years. Born and raised in Seattle, WA and now long-time resident of Portland, OR, Aaron is both licensed and bonded in Oregon and Washington.
- USDOE Home Energy Score Assessor OR-PDX-0118
- Licensed Oregon Home Inspector CCB# 216434
- Licensed Washington Home Inspector #1896
- AHERA Asbestos Building Inspector #148963
- Member of International Association of Certified Home Inspectors
- Experienced Environmental Professional
- MBA in Sustainable Enterprise from Dominican University
Schedule an Inspection
Please call 971-249-2906 to schedule an appointment.